Affirmations are more than just feel good quotes, positive statements or sugary beans.
Truthful, positive words will improve your focus and your overall health. See which of the following affirmations resonate with you.
1. I keep in constant contact with Jesus. I know that I need the Holy Spirit’s insight to see the road ahead.
2. I am clear about my mission. I spend my time working on and accomplishing what is fruitful and most inspiring.
3. I am a turnaround specialist. No task is too hard for me when I am working under God’s wisdom and authority.
4. I shape my destiny. What I believe and do, I become.
5. I am now bolder than I was yesterday. I take Spirit-inspired risks.
6. I do the difficult things. I accomplish challenging tasks with strength and resolve, knowing that these enter my life to help me live more like Jesus.
7. I commit passion to my cause. I know that passion is the power that creates new life, and new accomplishments for myself and others.
8. I see others as God’s gift to me. Work with people is my greatest joy, and my greatest accomplishment.
9. I release and forgive others. I aim to soar. I release others so that I myself can fly.
10. I quit whining and start walking. I lean in to God’s power in every hard situation.
11. I urge myself and others on. I am unwilling to settle for less than the highest to which I am called.
12. I pray for others, carrying them in my heart. Praying leads me to seek others’ welfare and their good.
13. I am open to others and their ideas. I know that others may have parts of the puzzle that are missing for me.
14. I am a transparent leader. I know my strength is in my vulnerability and honesty with others.
15. I believe in others. I always seek and believe in their good.
16. I serve others, knowing that service is a circle. When I serve others, I, too, will be served.
17. I have a plan. I spend quality time daily developing and implementing my plan. I do not allow busyness to delude me.
18. I call for the question. I am willing to make decisions and to take action.
19. I know that fears may always be with me. I feel the fear and do it anyway. I plant seeds even when there are no clouds in the sky.
20. I boil things down. I look for the true meaning. I do not waste time or energy carrying around unnecessary doubts.
21. I am aware that God loves surprises. I will find peace in the unexpected.
22. I have a sense of destiny. My life will bring glory to God.
23. I don’t despise the little things, knowing little seeds contain the potential for a great harvest.
24. I am not lazy about showing, through my actions, my love for God and others.
25. I say “Why not me?” I am willing to accept God’s greater challenges and blessings as they come.
26. I rise above it all. I look at things that way God looks at things – from 30,000 feet.
27. I know nobody wins until we all do. I am eagerly assisting others toward the greatest good.
28. I am a blessing.
APPLICATION: Please leave an affirming comment below. Thank you.
Hope grows here. I share stories to inspire you, build faith in Jesus, and forge lasting purpose. If this material is helpful to you, please follow me.
- Subscribe. Watch for helpful content in your email box early Mondays and Thursdays.
- Follow on Twitter. I daily tweet info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “like” my page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think I’m good at.