The stuff of life that that can lift your life to a higher level. Thanks for reading.
1. 13 Things to Stop Doing to Your Marriage 3,380 views
I’ve been counseling couples for 34 years – just one year less than the number of years my wife has been reminding me that I am a lucky man.
Here are 13 things to stop that can be the start of something fantastic for your marriage.
2. 17 Courageous Statements You Need to Hear 2,245 views
Courage is what you earn when you’ve been through tough times.
“Courage does not always roar; sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’ Mary Anne Radmacher
3. Adam Cripps –Strongest, Bravest, Courageous 2,308 views
Adam Cripps, my beloved nephew, is an inspiration to most who meet him.
His story begins August 20 1998 when my sister gave birth to him. His first year was just like any other infants, growing and achieving the typical milestones. He was happy and such a good baby.
Just after his first birthday, this sweet little angel was about to begin a journey that would change his life indefinitely.
4. How to See With Tears in Your Eyes 2,023 views
On Sunday December 22, 2013, Mike Fersovitch stood on the platform of North Pointe Community Church.
His three sons, Beckett, Tayven and Lincoln (all under 6) and his mother-in-law, Kathy Miller, stood with him. They were there to light a candle and read Scripture for the fourth Sunday of Advent. Mike read from the gospel of Luke about “good news of great joy” and “peace on earth.”
The irony of the moment was the joy and peace he read about should have been the furthest things from his experience.
Just two months earlier he had buried his 30 year old wife, Kristen. Read more here…
5. Four Things I Told My Sons Before They Got Married 1,813 views
Our youngest son was married on a snowy day in May.
Our eldest son married on a rainy day in July.
Both rain and snow on your wedding day are supposed to be signs of favour. We have LOTS of favour.
In every marriage there will be days of rain or snow. I told Cory and Jean Marc that they could needlessly avoid creating their own storms. I told them I loved them and was proud of the men they had become and offered them this advice.
Application: Which of the Top 5 is your favourite post?
Like this? Pass it on, and follow for more.
I’m writing in order to help people grow their faith in Jesus, build strong relationships and make their leadership effective. If this material is helpful to you, please follow me.
- Subscribe. I’ll put helpful content into your email box on Mondays and Thursdays, as well as upcoming events at North Pointe Church.
- Follow on Twitter. I daily tweet info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “like” our page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think I’m good at.