26 power thoughts to shape your life:
1. Courage is not always about action, and it doesn’t always involve danger, but courage is always doing what is right. 2014: A year of living courageously.
2. Think God is big? He is bigger than what you think He is.
3. God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you could ever ask or think. Ask BIG.
4. Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.
5. You will find what you look for. Be a good finder.
6. Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else does, and thinking something different.
7. Be transformed by the renewing of your mind. GIGO.
8. Everything changes when I make personal what Jesus did. The Lord is MY shepherd, MY healer, MY provider, MY Saviour.
9. NOTHING can separate me from the love of God.
10. You know you have seen Jesus and seen the Cross when you understand it’s not THE Cross but YOUR cross.
11. It’s not the load that breaks you down; it’s the way you carry it.
12. Understanding the story of the Bible – that I am not a victim – is freeing in a world full of victims.
13. When you focus on what’s wrong you get more of what’s wrong; when you focus on what’s right, you get more of what’s right.
14. My sin crushed Jesus on the cross. He was wounded for my transgressions. Shame is finished. Guilt is done. Condemnation is no more.
15. There is an enemy who wants me to hang onto what God has obliterated.
16. Often we don’t even realize who we’re meant to be because we’re so busy trying to live out someone else’s ideas. Other people and their opinions hold no power in defining your destiny.
17. Nobody is too good and nobody is too bad for the grace of God.
18. Put your hope in God. You are treasured by God. You have been created by God. God delights in you.
19. The will of God will not take you where the grace of God cannot sustain you. “My grace is sufficient for you.”
20. Never give up. Nothing in your life is beyond hope.
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Be a catalyst of positive change.
22. A major part of the process of achieving success, and living the kind of life that you dream of, is to be a giver.
23. Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.
24. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can.
25. As we light a path for others we naturally light our own way.
26. Forgiveness does not erase the past, but it does enlarge the future.
Application: Which thought stands out to you? Leave a comment.