The right words at the right time can inspire a breakthrough in your life.
A quote can have the power to get you through a bad week or the courage to pursue your dreams.
My 26 All Time Favorite Quotes
1. Difficult people are difficult because difficult has worked for them.
2. “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27
3. Two anxieties dominate much of our lives: an unchangeable past & an unpredictable future. Forgiving changes the past and promising secures the future.
4. Speak your mind. Those who matter won’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter.
5. The Introvert advantage – intellectual persistence, prudent thinking, & the ability to see and act on warning.
6. “Be dissatisfied enough to improve, but satisfied enough to be happy.” J. Harold Smith
7. Its always too soon to quit. For every setback, God will give a greater comeback. Trust Him.
8. When you feel like complaining about God, try complaining to God about God. He can take it.
9. “God is BIG. Bigger than anything that would try to overcome you or your family.” Kristen Fersovitch
10. “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” St. Francis of Assisi
11. The happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
12. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” Napoleon Hill
13. Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone.
14. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be discouraged.” Joshua 1:8
15. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” Stephen Covey
16. A person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
17. People follow people who know where they are going.
18. The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails
19. Belief in God may seem strange to common-sense thinking, but the deepest aspects of our existence go beyond our common-sense understanding.
20. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team.” John Wooden
21. Commit to using every single day as a platform for growth. Leave everything you touch 1% better.
22. The best opportunities seldom come wrapped in a package with a bow on top. They usually come with “get your hands dirty” kind of work.
24. “Let’s say I don’t get healed. What if I died? Would that mean that he isn’t God? No, not at all. We are all going to die.; we are not invincible; we are human. We all make mistakes. There is a God of Grace and mercy who made you so He could love you. He loved you so much that he sent His Son to die for you and me. My life is preserved by Jesus.” Kristen Fersovitch
25. The reason why people give up so fast is because they look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have come.
26. Adversity does not build character; it reveals character. Prosperity is a greater test of character than adversity.
APPLICATION: Which quote do you like best? Please leave a comment below.
I write to inspire people to be real, grow an authentic faith in Jesus, enjoy healthy relationships and discover their life purpose. If this material is helpful to you, please follow me.
- Subscribe. I’ll put helpful content into your email box on Mondays and Thursdays, as well as upcoming events at North Pointe Community Church, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Follow on Twitter. I daily tweet info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “like” my page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think I’m good at.