Marriage is inviting someone who isn’t you to be in your personal space for the rest of your life.
The decision to marry will introduce you to your most significant and most challenging experiences.
According to most research, up to 50 percent of people who say “I do” will not be sleeping in the same bed eight years from now.
How To Beat The Odds
Marriage is an increasingly unnatural and confusing thing for many couples today. In light of this, Tyler Ward—author of “Marriage Rebranded”—recently asked 25 leaders for their single best marriage advice.
He put his findings into an eBook entitled, “Marriage Hacks.”
I’ve read through it and found it to be insightful and entertaining.
The “15 Second Kiss Experiment” is well worth your time alone.
If marriage is amazing and fruitful, it will help you sustain your marriage.
If marriage is hard for you at the moment, this read will simply comfort you to know you’re not alone.
If marriage is confusing, it will offer some insight on this unique union.
If marriage feels pointless, it will add purpose and depth.
Download your free copy of Tyler’s eBook, “Marriage Hacks” by going to Noisetrade.
“Marriage Hacks” is a compilation of the best marriage advice from 25 leaders including:
- Gary Chapman, The 5 Love Languages
- Gary Thomas, Sacred Marriage
- Danny Silk, Keep Your Love On
- Jeremy Cowart, Celebrity Photographer
- Jonathan Jackson, Emmy-Award-Winning Actor
- And many more…
The book speaks to some of the most common questions in marriage including…
- how to keep things from never going stale
- how to handle personality differences
- show to cultivate emotional intimacy
- how to spice things up in the bedroom
- what to do when your spouse isn’t as intentional in your relationship as you are
- and more…
For more practical info about marriage, check out the following:
13 Things To Stop Doing To Your Marriage – Bob Jones
7 Truths About Marriage You Won’t Learn in Church – Frank Powell
APPLICATION: Once you download and read the book, share one of your takeaways from the book. Do you have a Tweetable piece of marriage advice of your own? Please leave a comment below.
I write to inspire people to be real, grow an authentic faith in Jesus, enjoy healthy relationships and discover their life purpose. If this material is helpful to you, please follow me.
- Subscribe. I’ll put helpful content into your email box on Mondays and Thursdays, as well as upcoming events at North Pointe Community Church, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Follow on Twitter. I daily tweet info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “like” my page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think I’m good at.