The integrity of your behavior is determined by the character of your convictions.
Convictions are beliefs that have been tested and found trustworthy.
A conviction will get you through whatever challenges you face.
21 Convictions To Shape Your Behavior
1. Put your hand on your heart. Feel that? That’s called ‘a purpose. You’re alive for a reason.
2. Nothing comes into your life that first does not pass through the hands of a loving Heavenly Father.
3. If you tell people you talk to God, they’ll think you’re religious; if you say God talks to you they’ll think you’re “crazy.” Live crazy.
4. The fingerprints of God are on every circumstance of your life.
5. You can turn your pain into profanity or poetry. Its up to you.
6. The devil wants you to think there is nothing more permanent than your temporary situation.
7. God is too good to be unkind; He is too wise to be confused. If you cannot trace his hand, you can always trust His heart.
8. Peace is not something you wish for, it is something you make, something you are and something you give away.
9. Allow God to make you a river, not a reservoir for His blessing.
10. Where there is no faith in the future there is no power in the present.
11. What happens in you is more important than what happens to you.
12. In school teachers give you a test after you learn the lesson. God gives you a test that teaches you the lesson.
13. The wisest moments in your life are when you say “yes” to God.
14. Let the size of your God determine the size of your goals.
15. For every setback, God will give you a greater comeback.
16. Worry is the warning light that shows you’ve stopped looking to God to meet your needs.
17. You cannot consistently function in a manner that is inconsistent with the way you see yourself.
18. Success occurs when preparation meets opportunity.
19. God cares about your comfort but He is more interested in your character.
20. Everything is created twice: first in your imagination and then in your life.
21. Mastering, “Thank you,” “I love you,” “I forgive you,” and “I’m sorry” will serve you well in any relationship.
APPLICATION: Which conviction stands out to you? Please leave a comment below.
I write to inspire people to be real, grow an authentic faith in Jesus, enjoy healthy relationships and discover their life purpose. If this material is helpful to you, please follow me.
- Subscribe. I’ll put helpful content into your email box early Mondays and Thursdays, as well as upcoming events at North Pointe Community Church, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Follow on Twitter. I daily tweet info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “like” my page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think I’m good at.