Look at each picture.
Read each caption.
See what they can do for your outlook on life.
Let me know which one is your favorite.
1. A platoon of Marines shaved their heads in support of the niece of one of the Marines who has cancer.
2. Perfect definition of friendship.
3. The compassion of children is an unbelievable thing.
7. After he went to war two separate times and lost all 4 limbs, this couple got through it all and finally got married.
8. After losing her favourite blanket on vacation, this happened.
10. Some people can be happy with whatever they got and some others will never be happy even if they got the whole world.
11. This boy’s dad built his Halloween costume around his wheelchair so he could go trick or treating.
Choose wisely today.
APPLICATION: Which is your favorite picture? Please leave a comment below.
Pointes of View exists in order to help people grow their faith in Jesus, build healthy relationships and effectively live out their purpose.
- Subscribe. You’ll get helpful content in your email box on Mondays and Thursdays, as well as upcoming events at North Pointe Community Church, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Follow on Twitter. Daily tweets with info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “Friend” my page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think I’m good at.